As Generation-Y, we’re the new frontier. We’ve experienced the largest generational gap in history and sometimes life isn’t easy. These are 100 rules Generation-Y should live by:
1. You need a minimum of an hour to get ready before work or class.
2. Don’t hit the snooze button. If you gotta get up, then get up.
3. Shaving is more than a suggestion. That goes for men and double for women.
4. If you eat enough pizza, you will turn into a tub of oily cheese.
5. Running isn’t just for four-legged animals.
6. Getting high gets old.
7. Getting drunk doesn’t. But don’t tell that to your liver.
8. Unprotected sex is a regret waiting to happen.
9. The quiet ones are the best between the sheets — although it may take some time for them to open up.
10. Dating is overrated and usually a waste of time.
11. Don’t date unless you think you may fall in love with them.
12. Facebook is boring and a waste of time. It is. Really.
13. When you think you’re missing out, you’re not.
14. Nothing good happens after 3 a.m.
15. Sex is better if you are emotionally involved with your partner.
16. Reading is always better than watching TV.
17. Watching reality TV makes you dumber.
18. Yay, you can twerk!! But can you do anything useful?
19. The way people see you is just as important as the way you see yourself.
20. Friends are hard to come by. Don’t ignore those you have.
21. Most people want something from you.
22. There is no such thing as free.
23. You don’t have a hole in your wallet; money just disappears.
24. Putting more money into your car than the car is worth makes you look like a dickhole.
25. Listening to music too loud CAN make you go deaf.
26. Drunken sloppy sex is only good the first time — maybe first two times.
27. Don’t spend money on things you don’t need because you won’t have money for the things that you do need.
28. If you want to know if the relationship will work out, then let him see you without your makeup.
29. Being in a relationship is not a reason to let yourself go.
30. More tongue is not the answer.
31. Ladies: your teeth are for chewing. We don’t like to be chewed.
32. Guys: she may say it’s an exit only, but that’s only because she’s never given it a try. #Shocker
33. Stop using hashtags. They’re not always appropriate.
34. If you can get her into bed before date 3, then you’ll get bored with her by week 2.
35. If you give it up too soon then he’ll consider you conquered and move onto the next mountain.
36. Women are never free.
37. Men may not only be looking for sex, but sex is definitely a part of it. A big part.
38. Waiting until you get married to have sex is stupid.
39. Bad sex = bad relationship.
40. If you’re going to get a tattoo then make it small and have it somewhere inconspicuous.
41. Savings accounts are not for dummies.
42. You will hate yourself for getting a new credit card.
43. If you’re feeling sh*tty, get some exercise.
44. You should always do your best to look your best because it will make you feel your best.
46. Learn to play chess.
47. The world works, in large part, by manipulation.
48. Having the ability to read people will get you further in life than anything else.
49. It’s not just whom you know, but also what you know that matters.
50. You should live in New York City for at least a year.
TO READ MORE GO HERE: ELITEDAILY.COM