TV Once has announced that the new season of their hit series “Unsung” will air October 30th, with the first episode being centered on Heavy D & the Boyz. “Unsung” features the stories of artists rise and fall in the music industry.
“A truly unique documentary experience, this series continues to profile wildly gifted acts of the last 30 years, revisiting their career trajectories and unveiling the reasons for their apparent withdrawal from the public eye,” saidD’Angela Proctor, SVP of Programming and Production for TV One. “With highly personal eyewitness accounts from the artists’ families, friends and colleagues, as well as commentary from music industry insiders, we ensure that their stories do not go where can i buy clomid online uk unsung.”
Proscalpin without prescriptions Unsung new season episodes include:
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 8PM/ET – Heavy D & the Boyz
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 8PM/ET – Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 8PM/ET – Geto Boys
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 8PM/ET – The Delfonics
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 8PM/ET – CeCe Peniston
Will you be watching?